Contact me:

WatermanPhoto@yahoo.com

Friday, September 5, 2008

20 years ago, framed in a frame

It's hard to believe 20 years have passed since this self-portrait was taken. It was an assignment for my first (of two) photo classes at VCU. Looking for something to post today, I stumbled across it, and could not believe how quickly life has passed. This shot was taken on an old abandoned farm in Virginia Beach. What gives me pause, besides the passing of time, is considering that when this was taken I did not know Christ. I almost don't remember that guy.

3 comments:

Wahokia said...

Another 20 years will pass and you won't remember the guy you are now. It's an amazing thing. How can such a continuity change so dramatically?

Dennis and Danielle said...

Great question! Best left for those much wiser than I :)

Jennifer Rogers Spinola said...

Wow! This post is just amazing. Love your website!! GREAT photography.